You’ll bring her a lot of joy with flowers on Valentine’s Day, especially if your daughter isn’t dating anyone at the time. (She may feel a bit sad if all her friends are getting flowers.) But don’t sign the card “Dad.” Instead write, “From a Secret Admirer.” And don’t tell her you did it until later. Then she can be honestly mysterious about the giver. One of our experts has done this for several years. It is a big, much-appreciated event when flowers are delivered to his daughters’ offices. (Even little girls appreciate flowers from their Dad on Valentine’s Day.)
Sign up NOW!
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books