Sign up NOW!
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Gun legislation must be federalized otherwise guns obtained in states with lax laws will be transported to states with strict laws enabling criminals to still get there hands on them.
The Controversial New Book–“Lincoln and Obama”–Gets Endorsement From Renowned Lincoln Scholar. Harold Holzer is in the same league as Doris Kearns Goodwin, author of Team of Rivals. Holzer is the author of many books on Lincoln. He is the co-chair … Continue reading
What You Say To A Child About Homework: A Famous Example In Barack Obama’s memoir Dreams From My Father, he writes about growing up in Indonesia: “…five days a week (my mother) came into my room at four in the … Continue reading