Sign up NOW!
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books
Tag Archives: Ph.D.
When To Make A Long Speech: What Would Abraham Lincoln Do? by Gene Griessman, Ph.D. The Gettysburg Address was just two minutes long. It it is recognized today as one of the finest speeches ever given in the English language. … Continue reading